It’s TIME! We are excited to announce that our 2017 design team call is NOW OPEN! If you have been waiting for the opportunity to join the Cocoa Vanilla team, then your opportunity has finally arrived. We are on the hunt for some talented and passionate new designers to join us who would love to showcase our products.
– Create 2-3 projects per month using products supplied.
– Post your work to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog.
– Share your work via your own social media channels – a blog, Facebook and public Instagram account are all essential! (Process videos shared via YouTube are not necessary, but will be considered favourably.)
– Participate in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Community group on Facebook.
– Participate in special events as agreed – these may include (but are not limited to) collaborations with other companies; teaching classes; attending trade shows; submitting work for media use; etc.
In return, design team members will receive a generous amount of product to create with that includes all new release collections during their term. Their work will also be showcased via the Cocoa Vanilla Studio social media channels.
1. Tell us about yourself.
Name, country of origin.
What do you like to create? Describe your style? Are you, or have you been, on any other design teams?
2. Your links.
Please provide links to your blog, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube (if applicable) and any other source or galleries we may find relevant to view your work.
Please attach photos of THREE samples of your work that you think BEST represent you. (You do not have to use Cocoa Vanilla Studio products on these.) Ensure file sizes are not too large – 800×800 (or smaller) is ideal.
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, 31st December. Successful applicants will be notified by email in January and the new team announced soon after.
This call is open internationally.
Good luck! We are looking forward to seeing all your applications!